- 1 cup of blueberries and/or blackberries
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 cups of Vanilla yogurt (lactose-free if required)
- 2 cups of ice
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add Visbiome Unflavored Powder almost at the end of the blending process. Serve immediately, and enjoy.
- Use lactose-free plain yogurt and for vanilla-flavored yogurt add 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Use any low FODMAP milk. Each alternative will bring a new flavor to the smoothie
- If you would like to add fatty acids, omega 3 or omega 6, you could add 1 tsp of flaxseed oil.
- If you need extra fiber, you could add 1 tsp of oat bran.
- Add 1-2 tsp of maple or rice-malt syrup (or honey when reintroducing foods) for extra sweetness.
- If you are reintroducing foods into your diet, try adding a higher FODMAP containing fruit into the mix – start with a small amount: 30g of mango or 30g of watermelon and add it with banana or strawberries or both.
Order now Visbiome Unflavored Powder